Monday, November 28, 2011

Alyssa's Stocking - Outlawz CFC Challenge

This adorable Digi was drawn by Sandi Huggett, my Teamie, over at The Outlawz! The name of her drawing is Holiday Alyssa!  Alyssa's Stocking is just how I titled my post.   We have eight challenges, one for each day of the week and Creative Freebie Challenges.  Twice a month, Sandi and Anne Fenton, another DT member provide 2 free digital images to be used during that challenge period.  In order to receive the next 2 free digis, the member must use one of the images in a project.  It can be a card, a scrapbook layout or an altered item.  If you love working with digis and you want to join a fun group, head on over to the outlawz and join in!!

Supplies:  Cardstock: Neenah Solar White Linen, Bazzill Basics "Blueberry"; Punch: Martha Stewart Swirl Lace; Copics: B24, B23, B41, B45, B91; BG93, BG72; E33,E53,E00,E34,E11;C2,C1,C4; Y02, RV29, YG21; Glitter glue and Ultra fine glitter.



1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Chana! I love how you colored Sandi's wonderful image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana