Sunday, November 13, 2011

CHERISH

Outlawz Color Challenge - Deadline 11/15
Supplies: Bazzill Berry Connection, Neenah Solar White Linen, Neenah Epic Black Linen,  6 by 6 Designer Paper Pad - Vanity Fair; Spellbinders  Fancy Tags Two; Spellbinders Standard Circles, Large, Heidi Snapp Clear stamps; Momento Tuxedo Black ink.

One of the things I love about The Outlawz Challenge Site, is the variety of challenges each week.  When I first returned to stamping and card making last year, The Outlawz was the first, and for a while, the only site I visited.  I was able to learn about the new trends in stamping, construction, and colors.  I discovered all the new tools,etc., simply by participating in all of their challenges: Copics (even though I don't color well) Greetings (forced to to use sentiments, which I usually tried to avoid) CAS (helped me learn to develop better focals for my designs) Sketch (helped me understand construction and focals).  Almost one year to the day that I joined Outlawz, I was invited to join their design team.  It was something I wanted, but never dared to hope for.  If you are a new card designer...Outlawz is the perfect place to learn and grow in an environment of encourgement and fun...You'll love it!! 

Here is the Inspiration and the color swatch - give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana