Saturday, September 15, 2012

Welcome Back!!


IMAGE BY  FRESH BREWED DESIGNS

Our sponsor this week is  FRESH BREWED DESIGNS
CRAFTER'S CAFE CHALLENGE BLOG 

CHALLENGE 8 - STITCHING: FAUX OR REAL

Hi, Cardies, just a quick post of my week 1 DT project for Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.  Our challenge is a monthly challenge and we have two Design Teams who alternate weeks.  Currently Team B's week 1 projects are being show cased.  We would love to have you stop by and enter a project.

Create any project using some kind of stitching; hand, machine or faux.  There are no limits for the challenge, you can make anything you like and use any image.  The challenge will run until midnight on September 30, so you still have plenty of time to get your project in.

I will keep an eye open for your projects in the challenge!

Hugz,
Chana






6 comments:

  1. Very cute card, Chana! Love the papers and fun image! Great coloring and design work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and image and hope your feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous creation sweetie love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card. You colored this digi beautifully, and I love the papers you used with it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image, Chana! Fab coloring and I love the dp with the numbers. Perfect back to school card. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous design, Chana.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana