Monday, October 22, 2012

The Beauty of Fall


Hi, Peeps!  Today, I have another stationery set to share with you.  You were warned! (LOL)  
It's Monday, and that means it is the first day of the new Greetings Challenge over at The Outlawz!
This week we are celebrating "National Nuts and Bolts Day" and the challenge is to use "Metal" in your card.  This challenge opens up a lot of possibilities.  I would love to see what you come up with!

Here's my idea!

I just love this gold piece from FabScraps

Inside, More metal.  My medallion is a little crooked and we didn't catch it when photographing, but it is loosely attached.  So my metal pieces are:  The Large Gold Medallion on the Green Stationery Wallet,  The Oval Frame with three Metallic Pearls, The Gold Paper Clip on the Chocolate Tags.  All of my tags have metal Eyelets, and there are three Eylets on the Pocket Folder through which the ribbon is threaded.  There is also a Gold Rimmed White Pearl.
Stationery Wallet and Large Note Card
Inside the Stationery Wallet
Just wanted to show the beautiful design on the Printed Paper.  The contents on the right are:
Top to Bottom:  Rounded Edge Stationery Sheets.  1 Decorative Edge Stationery Sheet,  One Note Card with Flower Bow Tie, One Any Occasion Card, and three Library Tags.

I intend to enter this project into the following challenges:

Anything But A Card - Fall/Fall
Make It Monday - Always Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Every body - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Quirky Crafts - Anything But A Card -Autumn Colors
Sunday Stamper - Honey Colors or Honey Cone
The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan
Amusing Challenges


Thanks for Stopping By!  
Hugz,
Chana



19 comments:

  1. Oh WOW this card is a beauty...Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous set, Chana! Very creative and beautiful designs! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...this is so STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project Chana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a gorgeous project . Love the metalwork and gorgeous colours. Thanks for sharing with us at challenges 4 everybody hugs Trisha dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love this, Chana! The design is fabulous, love the papers, embellishments, die cuts, and colors! Somebody is going to love receiving this! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! You ladies are so sweet!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chana, thank you for sharing your gorgeous folder with us at Quirky Crafts.

    Hugs,

    Cazzy at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun project!!! :) :) :) Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful stationery set - wonderful colours and embellishments. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Anything But A Card and I do hope you'll join us again soon.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Gorgeous set! I found you on Outlaws Followers forum. I am now one of your followers, would love it if you will follow me too! Cat:-)

    http://catscreativecornerwithcricutandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. sooooo gorgeous! You really are an inspiration to me! Please check out this post as I'm passing an award to you:
    http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2012/10/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't ever seen such a fancy stationary set - what a lovely gift it would be. You really have wonderful details in here! Thanks for joining my Amusing Challenges this week celebrating fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful! I love the idea of a stationary set. Thank you so much for joining in with our latest challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great idea, I'd just love it as a keepsake and never use it! Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts, a new Challenge starts Sunday Evening! Hope to see you there!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful project Chana, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Chana, congratulations on winning, do you want your prize or should I give it to someone else? I nearly did that, but I am being nice and chasing you up!

    Cazzy - on behalf of the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog DT.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks, Cazzy,

    I am so happy to have won and yes, I do want my prize Thanks for contacting me. I have also sent an e-mail from your challenge site!

    Thanks, again,
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana