Sunday, November 4, 2012

UP UP AND AWAY - ON CLOUD NINE!

Image by Robert Jackson

It simply seems like years since I posted anything!  It really has been a while.  But, I am back on track,  I believe.  Good, Good, Fantabulois news!!  I am RETIRED!  No more Hi Ho, Hi Ho, its off to Work I Go!  I am so tickled, I just don't know what to do with myself.  Anyway, over at the Outlawz, The Greetings Challenge this week honors National Aviation History Week.  I chose this cute Lil Airplane image by Robert Jackson to say goodbye to my co-workers.

This was my first time using Spectrum Noir Markers...not too bad!  I also found a site that has the Six Marker Spectrum Noir Sets for 8.97 instead of $11.00, so I have the complete Basic Set.  I am missing the  I need four more sets (24 markers each @$39.00 each) and I will have the entire set.  It will be a long time before I collect all the Sketch Marker.  The feel of the markers is very different and it took so time to adjust, but the result is pretty good.  With more practice, I think I will be just fine.

I hope to see you at the Outlawz!
Mighty Big Hugz!

Chana

I'm off to bed now!  Not because I have to get up at 5:00 am, but because I don't (Heh, Heh)  Also, because my Hubby is very, very, quiet downstairs.  That means the Falcons must be on the way to losing their first game!  :(

SCROLL DOWN AND CHECK OUT THE SUNSHINE AWARD!!!

5 comments:

  1. Chana, love your card--the contrast of the image and die cut is very striking and so pretty! Love the die cut itself and love the little banner behind the plane! So cute! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEautiful card, Chana! Love how you set off the image with the diecut frame! Hope you're feeling better! It's nice to see you posting again! Happy Retirement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous, Chana! Love that little digi. Congrats on being among the "retired." You may find you are busier than ever. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for becoming a follower over at my blog!! I love the name of your blog as I use to work on the Cardiac Unit at my local hospital! I am now Office Manager over two medical offices! Congratulations on your retirement!!Glad to meet someone who uses the Spectrum Noir markers. I have been trying to decide which one to with Copic or SN. I am leaning (or my pocketbook :)) is leaning more on the SN side!! Once again, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the slight retro look of your card. Again, congratulations on retiring. I saw SN markers at JoAnn's this weekend. You can use coupons :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana