Saturday, December 8, 2012

Nicely Done Designs Challenge Blog

MY NEW CHALLENGE BLOG IS LAUNCHED!!!

Today I launched a new challenge blog called "Nicely Done Designs."  The concept of the challenge is a little different than most challenge blogs and I hope it will be fun for designers of all skill levels and in all disciplines.
I hope you will stop by and check it out!

  Mystery Box Challenge #1
 Create a design using ALL of the items in our Mystery Box.


There are a few other differences:

(1) We will not have a permanent Design Team, instead,  3 designers will be chosen from each challenge and will be invited to create the inspiration projects for the next challenge. 

(2)  Designers chosen to for the DT will be given the opportunity to determine the contents of upcoming Mystery Boxes.

(3)  All Mystery box items must be used. When colors are specified, they must be prominent in the design.

There will be no prizes awarded and we will have no sponsors.  Designers may use any artist.  

This challenge is all about design and about thinking and stepping outside of our comfort zones.

Some Mystery Boxes may require rubber stamps as opposed to digital Images and vice versa. 

The Mystery Box Contents will be very generic.  Hopefully, most of the  items are already languishing in your craft room just waiting to be used.  We are not enablers!  (HA!) 

The Mystery Box Contents for DECEMBER 8 - DECEMBER 21, 2012

You do not have to use an image or have a sentiment. 




BUTTONS

TWINE


HANDMADE FLOWERS


CORRUGATED CARDBOARD

                                      
Good Luck!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah Harris
Owner

3 comments:

  1. I hope to make something if I get a minute to breath--lol! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. The very best of luck Chana with your new challenge blog. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea for a challenge, Chana! I'm so out of time this month before I start my holiday traveling, but I hope to play along in your challenges starting in January. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana