Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Today Is A Good Day

Hello, Crafty Peeps

This project began life as an entry into the Kraft Challenge Journal Challenge, but then I realized their theme is "Thankful" and my card does fit the challenge.  So, I had to change direction.  I ended up using pearls again because I needed to use the loose pearls that I "lost" while working on other projects.  Sometimes it is fun just to make a card because I want to.  This is one of those times!
Hugs,
Chana

The Prima Flower was a nice find in my stash.  I don't know about anyone else, but I have a little happy dance that I do when I find the "perfect" embellishment or paper in my stash!

This wonderful cut a part came from Graphic 45's Typography Collection

The Back Story
Card Stock: Recollections Kraft CS and Recollections Black CS
Designer Paper and Cut A Part: Graphic 45 "Typography"
Embossing Folder: Craft Concepts "In Stitches"
Stamp: Bo Bunny Stamps - "Love Letters" Clear Stamp
Punch: Fiskars Squeeze Punch - Postage Stamp
Pearls: Want2Scrap Adhesive Back Mini Pearls
Misc.: Fiber Ribbon; Prima Flower

10 comments:

  1. The DP on the bottom 1/3 is perfect for that design and paper Chana - I especially like the burlap ribbon! I don't often think of elegant & Kraft & burlap all in the same description... but it is indeed elegant!
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and beautiful, Chana! Love all the pearls on that embossed card front. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! Love the black and kraft together! :) Thanks for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning. So love the beautiful earthy tones and sentiment.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Thank you for joining in on our challenge this week at Party Time Tuesdays. Good Luck!
    -Sandy, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely and elegant cards!
    thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean challenge!
    Hugs
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great dainty card! so lovely! love the desing! thanks for joining top tip tuesday challenge :) Steph DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana