Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Shopping Our Stash - Winter Blue

Hello, Crafty Peeps!
No, you are not seeing double.  I had two DT using the same theme this week.  So here is my second Winter Blue card.  It was requested that we inspire you to do more than add just four blue brads.  We should be able to look at the card and say "Ah, that is a Blue card. THIS is a blue card!!  This one for Shopping Our Stash!

 This is me working on my CAS Design.  Second card this year, so I am off to a good start!
I just love my little Snoopy Stamp!  It is a task to fussy cut, though.


Wanted to keep the inside CAS, as well!  Actually, the band aid and the sentiment on the front are both from a single stamp, I simply cut it apart.  I find myself doing that a lot lately!

Thanks for stopping by!  Hugz, Chana

Challenges Entered:
Cards and More - Color Combination Blue and White
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. That is a blue card! And a blue card with a Snoopy...awesome!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that *IS* definitely a BLUE card, missus! an awesome, fun, fabulous, snoopy-based BLUE card! love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply beautiful Chana.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome CAS card, Chana! There is nothing wrong with cutting stamps apart - I do it all the time. That Snoopy stamp makes me so happy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Snoopy! And yeah, I'm cutting up a lot of stamps these days. it makes them so much more versatile!

    I like your CAS, a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card, cute stamp too, it's always a test to fussy cut something. not one of my favourite things to do. .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once you cut a stamp, you do it more & more :) Makes them so much more versatile! Love the dancing Snoopy, he's ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous CAS card! Snoopy sure looks like he's feeling good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snoopy looks like he's having a fun time! Love the inside too! Pretty blue card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chana, I found your link on another blog I just visited, and was able to click your link & pop over for a visit (and also update my spreadsheet with your blog address! One of my to-do-s). I recognized your smiling face! I'm loving the clean lines of your very blue card (and the adorable Snoopy). I think the pretty blues and the happy Snoop is going to cheer up whomever gets this one. TFS & hugs. So glad I found you this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Chana, this is really a CAS-Card and lovely done. Like the fun stamp and the special shape of the message.

    Thank you very much for joining us at the Cards und More Challenge.

    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card!
    Thanks for joining us at cards and more!
    Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a nice CAS Card :) Thanks for joining us at Cards und More. Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana