Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Random Acts of Kindness Week - 613 Avenue Create Paper Crafting Challenge

Hello,  Crafty Peeps!
Here is my second RAK Gift.   This little basket was given to the daughter of my Neurologist.   She loved the basket I did for Mommy and I promised (a few months ago) to make one for her.  Yesterday I delivered it.  These are fun and fast and can be stuffed with lots of goodies.

FOR GABBY!


Dollar tree sells a set of 64 crayons for one dollar.  Each box has four of these containers in plain chipboard.  I covered it with fun paper.

My Third RAK was a project you saw earlier. 
FINNABAIR IN PASTEL
ADRIENNE
 
 I made a deal with the manger of my pharmacy that I would create a project for his wife, Adrienne,
 if he would save his chipboartd boxes and give them to me once a month.  

Thanks for Stopping By!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Challenges Entered:
Try It On Tuesday - Homemade / Handmade Gift  ( Primary Colors Basket)
Anything But A Card - Anything Goes ( Primary Colors Basket)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my stars! These RAK gifts are FABULOUS and aren't you the clever one making a 'deal' with the pharmacist! LOL! What sweet ideas! Sorry I'm so late stopping by but they say "better late than never" ... lol! Two more craft fairs coming up has been keeping me busy this Fall (already did 3 ... call me crazy!). Awesome inspiration my friend! THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic projects, Chana! Youa re so creative! Always love seeing your creations! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the cutest little basket ever! I love how you tucked in so many wonderful creative items. The color palette is perfect. You really do have a gift for making 3-D art with paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your wonderful basket with us at TioT's this time.
    The photo in your link was different, but I think it lead us to the correct post.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your basket is adorable.Fun and happy and perfect for a child.I am sure she loved it.Thanks for playing along with us at Anything but a card challenge #41.Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lovely baskets could be personalised fantastically.I am sure your young recipient was very excited and what a fun way to encourage crafting too! Thank you for joining in at Anything But A Card this time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana