Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge - Use Circles

Hello, Crafty Peeps,

This project should have posted on Monday!   But leave it to me to type in the wrong year...Ugh!

Anymahoo, my personal foibles aside, I was delighted to be invited by Linda Weber to be a guest designer for the Outlawz Greetings Challenge.  
The Monday Greetings Team was my very first design team and I figured I would be an Outlawz DT  member forever.   Unfortunately, my illness forced me to make some changes and one of them was stepping down as the Team Leader for the Greetings Challenge!   

For this week's challenge we were asked to use Circles!   I decided to create a "circle flip" card.


 I created this card the old fashioned way (I could not bring myself to purchase another die that would probably be used only once.)  Actually, it was not that difficult to use my circle die and get it done.
Paper Piecing and Glitter are fast becoming my new design "helpers!"

I hope you will stop by the Outlawz and enter a project in this challenge.  There are so many creative interpretations of "use circles" and we would love to see yours!

You must join to play!  There are seven other weekly challenges that will inspire you!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah


2 comments:

  1. Spectacular fold and design; cool artsy image.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh - I like this one Chana! That extra detail of the enamal button in the center of the inside circle is unexpected and creative! And I know how you feel about paper piecing... it's saved my tail several times when the rest of the figure is colored up perfectly and then I mess up on the costume! Run to the scanner!!! Ginny like it!!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana